December 27, 2008

Daily Total: 42.27 Ride Hours: 02:06

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 15.70u
Corr: 0.60u
Basal: 25.97u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 257g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

It seems like we now live in a Rain Forest. Raining every day, and warmer than normal.

K and I dodged between rain showers, and got out for a non-singletrack mountain ride. It was fun riding with her, and I wish we could find time to do it some more.

Energy Expenditure 1410 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 18053 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 92 bpm
Average Heart Rate 143 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 182 bpm
Ascent 1312 ft

So I received my HiFi the day before Christmas, and then my long sought after fixed gear frameset came in yesterday. Awesome. Didn't take long to get together, as I had all the other parts.

Since my road bike is gone, and the weather is terrible, I have a feeling I will be putting big road miles in on it soon.