November 12, 2008

Daily Total: 46.05 Ride Hours: 00:00

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 15.65u
Corr: 3.25u
Basal: 27.15u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 253g

Well I have been mentioning a couple of announcements for the past couple of weeks, and I can finally let the cat out of the bag (plus, I have gotten more than a few emails over the past couple of days, about why my bikes are disappearing). :)

I am not sure if I can mention it yet, so I cannot go into a lot of details but it involves Fisher Bikes and a certain team they have that rocks big wheels!

The sweetest, lightest, and most jaw dropping bike I have ever seen arrived this past Monday. Here are a few sneak photos of it right out of the box:






I was SO STOKED about this bike, I cannot even tell you!! It actually had me up overnight checking the UPS tracking info. Nope, I'm not kidding! :)

I have also acquired and built a phat new Fisher Rig 29er SS. It is is AWESOME, and will get some pics up of that in a few days.

The other big announcement is that tomorrow, I will be featured in an add for Cozmore in the American Diabetes Assoc. magazine insert entitled Take Charge! Your Guide to Living With Diabetes. It be inserted into newspapers throughout the United States tomorrow. The list of papers include the Atlanta Journal and Constitution, The Boston Globe, Chicago Sun-Times, Houston Chronicle, The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, The Orange County Register, The Philadelphia Inquirer / Daily News, The San Diego Union-Tribune, and The Washington Post.

If you live in any of these cities make sure to check it out!!