October 27, 2008

Daily Total: 39.75 Ride Hours: 00:00

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 11.90u
Corr: 0.00u
Basal: 27.85u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 207g

I have some VERY exciting stuff in the works!! It just happened recently, and is in ADDITION to the other item that I have not yet mentioned!!! This new relationship will help to make diabetic athletes more visible to the general cycling public, and draws on the relationship started with Trek a couple of years ago! Both of these HUGE announcements are going to have to wait, as the i's are being dotted and t's crossed on the agreements. I will let y'all know as soon as I can!!!

With the new relationship, I am going to be selling my current stable of bikes. I will post the info as soon as possible, but if you are interested in one please email me.

I have been very lucky this year, and greatly appreciate the opportunities that are available to Type1Rider. 2009 is going to be a fantastic year, and appreciate everyone's support!