August 15, 2008

Daily Total: 47.91 Ride Hours: 00:00

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 15.25u
Corr: 4.85u
Basal: 27.81u

Daily Carb Intake: 248g

Took half a day off today to get packed for the 18 Hours on The Farm race tomorrow. Looked over the spare parts (had to pull some off the Intense) and gear list, and went to the grocery store to pick up some things to eat.

A lot of folks don't like doing the preperation, but it doesn't bother me. Kind of keeps me occupied so I am not constantly thinking about the race.

I am really looking forward to having a support crew for this one. George and Sara will be serving it up during the event! I am a little worried about George going in a support function... I think he might have a melt down if he isn't actually racing. :) It will be AWESOME to have them there.

Also found out that there will be some folks there that we used to hang with over 3 years ago. I haven't seen Mal of Wayland in a LONG time, and it will be good to see them. Hopefully I will have a chance to talk with them for a couple of minutes. :)

I'll post as soon as I can post race.....

Just One More!!