August 3, 2008

Daily Total: 44.91u Ride Hours: 02:19

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 19.15u
Corr: 0.90u
Basal: 24.86u

Daily Carb Intake: 321g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

After yesterday's ride, I felt pretty good. Much better than I felt early Saturday morning. :)

Set my basal rate to my normal < 5 hour ride rate of a 55% reduction at 12:59 for a 14:00 ride start time. Weather was threating rain, so I just jumped on the single speed. (BTW - I was able to get the brake mount on the fork leg untwisted via some HUGE channel log pliers. Not ideal, but hey... the brake calipers are now lined up "mostly" with the disc rotor).

Just a nice base paced ride today. Stayed on a slightly lower fueling plan of only 1 PowerBar Gel per hour. BG very great, and the ride was very fun!

Energy Expenditure 1186 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 17468 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 74 bpm
Average Heart Rate 125 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 176 bpm
Ascent 748 ft

No temporary bolus set before bed since the ride was a base ride.