May 10, 2008

Daily Total: 40.10 Ride Hours: 03:02

Time BG Carbs Units
---- -- ----- -----

Daily Pump Details Download

Had a GREAT ride today on the Kona again. Been riding that a lot lately and I dig it. Didn't get out until almost 16:00, but it is warm and sunny so no problem. Amazing what a difference some of the vitamin d intake from the sun can have on your psyche. :)

Energy Expenditure 1592 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 22995 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 77 bpm
Average Heart Rate 126 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 177 bpm
Ascent 11175 ft

The Cozmo pump is working FANTASTIC. I continue to try out more and more advanced features with each day. I really want to focus on building my food library via the Cozfoods tool, but I haven't gotten there yet. Also need to upload some pics of the PC interface. Extremely sweet!!

A fair number of people have emailed and asked about the reports I am using for my pump details info found in the link above. It is generated via a piece of pc software from Abbott that works with the Cozmo pump. The software is call CoPilot, and information about it can be found here:

http://www.abbottdiabetescare.com/content/en_US/20.40.10:10/product/Product_Profile_0005.htm

I am still working on getting the data configured exactly as I would like to see it, but it does a LOT.