April 23, 2008

Daily Total: 39.30 Ride Hours: 00:00

Time BG Carbs Units
---- -- ----- -----


K has been very, very sick and it all kinda came to a head. She is out of work and staying at her mom's so she can get some much needed rest. Therefore I am Mr Mom at home right now. Got a couple of hours of sleep last night, and am pretty beat. I am still trying to recover from my cold/flu/virus whatever... so things are rough rite now at the homestead. For everyone.


I did actually spent some time with J today after work and cleaned the frame of the Fuel. I am able to look at it and not get all annoyed. I am going to try to get the wheels done tomorrow, but I might not have time for that.


Also, I am going to try and demo a Fuel EX 9 sometime this weekend. The Intense is got some frame damage, and the shock needs a rebuild, so I'm not sure if it is worth the total of the cost of repair. Might need to replace it, and other Intense would be crazy expensive right now. Don't think I could swing it.

This is the 5.5 replace unveiled at Sea Otter over the weekend:


Gonna be some big $$$$. Anyone want to buy some plasma? I could probably get a complete EX 8 for the cost of that frame.



New Cozmo pump was to be delivered today, but I couldn't arrange anyone to be there at delivery time. Someone can make it there tomorrow, so late Thursday night I should be playing with it. Maybe have it hooked up for Friday? :)

I'll post some pics of the new devices as soon as I get them.