March 15, 2013

Training Hours: Ride: 01:23 Run: 00:00 Other: 00:00

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 31.65 units
Bolus (37%) 11.60u
Basal: (63%) 20.05u

After putting in a busy, productive, long, stressful week at work and traveling... I was able to find some time afterwork to get out on Kona for a little while.

I didn't have time to set a temp basal before I headed out, and I carried almost nothing with me.

I had a super fun time, and it felt great to cover some pavement, snow, mud, rocky miles.


I dig this bike!!

When I got back my BG was 53, but it was a quick fix.  No post ride bolus given due to the lower BG, although I was on the fence.

I am digging the daylight time change... and am hoping to get out a few more times this week, travel and work schedule allowing.  :)

Spring & summer are right around the corner.

Keep choppin'!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone