June 27, 2012


Finally, finally, finally got the Superfly completely mechanically ready to go to Canada! It was in need of a little last minute love, so I took it to my good friend Rob Noti's new shop True Blue Wrenchworks.

In a couple of hours he bled the front brake and shortened the housing, adjusted the rear brake (so the constant rub stopped - who new? Extra training right? LOL)  trued the wheels, and located a busted rear derailer cable and housing that would have caused some issues on Tour Divide next week for sure.

I have known Rob for 14 years or so, and he is a great guy.  Super talented, and dedicated to cyclists everywhere. If you are in the Carrboro area and need some bike knowledge bestowed or your bike repaired, drop in and say 'Hey'!


I am feeling like a ton of weight is off of my shoulders as the last of my equipment is ready to go. Thanks for the help Mr. Noti!


Now I need to get the bike to a photo shoot in the next couple of days and then boxed up this weekend to bring it to Canada.

The clock is really ticking now.... ;)