March 27, 2012

I have been using Osprey products for a few years now, including the Manta 30 on last year's Tour Divide race.  I am HUGE fans of their's, as their products and equipment are top notch, built to last, and have tons of valuable features so I can ride, train, and race the way I do.  These packs come in different sizes per model as well, so the fit is second to none.

I currently own and use the Osprey Manta 30 and the Osprey Kestrel 48 for my cycling adventures.

I am SO thankful and proud to announce that Osprey is an official supporter of Type1Rider for 2012.  I appreciate their assistance, their generosity, and their help in raising awareness of diabetes and supporting all those affected by it's reach.

Please take a minute and check out this amazing company and their awesome and adventure inspiring products.