June 20, 2011

I've been waiting for this for 2 years. The unknown is ahead, and I don't have a clue how this is going to turn out, but for now I am just going to try and enjoy the journey.




The support from everyone over the past few months has been amazing. I truly cannot express how much it has helped when I was struggling.

I was talking today about the DOC and how people who have never met un person become family members due to the common enemy link.

You're posts, emails, tweets, and messages have made the world of difference. They really have.

Each and every single one of them.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I have a full range of emotions today.... from anticipation, to joy, to victory, to fear. The whole gambit.

Today I found this in my carry on bag....




A gift a few months ago from my oldest son. It is going to be my mojo for this trip.

When he was 4 told me to "ride really, really fast..."

That my dear JC, is exactly what I am hoping to do.

Keep choppin'!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone