May 9, 2011

Training Hours: Ride: 02:55 Run: 00:00 Other: 00:00

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 48.81 units
Meal: 7.35u
Corr: 17.82u
Basal: 23.64u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 119g

Was out testing the aero bar clip-ons and the HERO cam that was mounted by Taproot Films.  Just an easy ride on the local the trails for about 3 hours.

Also, I was checking out the SPOT device I will be using for tracking while on Tour Divide.  Check out the public feed via the menu item "SPOT Share Page" or by clicking on the following link: http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0dTuP2qou5TItYPzD66AXrfIBhvlqNjcz



My frame bags came in yesterday as well (Thanks Eric!!).  I am going to get some of the mounted and do a little loaded shake down ride tomorrow.

Still not 100% recovered from my GI illness, so just taking it easy and resting as much as possible.  31 days to go.

Going fast.