May 28, 2011

Training Hours: Ride: 02:33 Run: 00:00 Other: 00:00

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 45.87 units
Meal: 10.60u
Corr: 7.00u
Basal: 28.27u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 190g

Had a great ride in some unbelievably warm weather here in NC.  To be honest, still working out the best way to pack the Superfly for Tour Divide.  I am not quite happy or comfortable with the way things are, and I am still trying to squeeze in all of the diabetes related supplies.  They are taking up more room then I initially thought.

LOTS of things happened this week (more info on all that coming tomorrow), so it was great to just be on the bike and riding though the NC country side.




I had some ideas when I got back, and I will make some major mods to the bike tomorrow before heading out.

BGs where a little off today during the ride.  I ended up running the temp basal as low as a 85% reduction.  It recovered, but not really until I spent 15-20 minutes just stopped.  That would be the exact plan when on TD.

Later on in the we made a list of all the tasks yet to do, and organized the items to be shipped to the Post Offices on the course for resupply.  (Again, more about all of that later).

I am desperately trying to get caught up, and reach out to a number of people.

I cannot express, truly, how much I appreciate the words of kindness and support from so many of you.

Thank you just doesn't cover it.

:)