March 24, 2011

Whew!!  Life is just plain moving at Mach 6 right now....

I have SO many balls in the air at one time, I truthfully starting to loose track of some of them.  It's been a tough couple of weeks on all fronts.  To be completely honest it all seems a little outta control with the schedule I have been trying to support.


Just like dealing with the "D", some days are easier than others.  No matter the drag or load you just gotta put your head down, push harder, swing stronger, and keep choppin'.   I just keep telling myself the verse from the song from Adele:

"The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret.
Though winds of change are throwing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet."


Keep choppin' wood - no matter what.  right?

On the event front, I will be attending and participating in the  JDRF Walk on April 16th in Charlotte, NC.  This is a fantastic event! Even if you can't make it that day, sign up to be a virtual walker and join in on this event.  A great time with a group of people united in one cause.

Some new Tifosi Optics sunglasses on the way thanks to my friends at Tifosi.  I REALLY appreciate it!!

Also, the new Countor HD GPS helmet cam is on its way.  Going to start using it and uploading videos to my YouTube channel to get some practice in for Tour Divide.  Not sure how it will work or look, but it will be a view into what I see (I think).  Hopefully not one of those "ground, sky, ground, sky, ground, sky, dust..." crashes.  LOL!!

From the bottom of my heart during what is a head twisting hectic time, thank you all so very much for the continued support and encouragement.  The "D" family has some incredibly strong bonds.

Y'all rock!!