June 19, 2010

Ride Hours: 00:00

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 46.38 units
Meal: 19.30u
Corr: 2.60u
Basal: 24.46u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 332g

Was going to try to get a ride in today, but it was SO dang hot.... and of course it was Father's Day. So, instead I had a wonderful time hanging out with the boys. Highlight of the day was the ride the three of us went on together on the American Tobacco Trail, on, get this, threebikes. Each of the boys were rockin their own ride. WOW! Too cool!!!

So today is day 4 on Symlin, and so far so good. I am using about 30% less insulin each day, and that is the general goal. I have an appointment with Camille the CDE at the UNC Diabetes Care Center on Tuesday, so I hope to learn a little more on how to use it.

I am trying to keep track of the Symlin dosage and how I am bolusing with it, so we shall see.

Gotta fly!!