April 17, 2010

Ride Hours: 03:41

Insulin Delivery Summary:
Daily Total: 43.37 units
Meal: 11.80u
Corr: 7.80u
Basal: 23.77u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 177g

Last long(er) training ride before next week's race. Didn't feel overly fantastic today, but I managed to get through the ride ok.

I mounted and tried the new Bontrager 29-3 Team Issue TLR tire on the back of the Superfly. (Still waiting for the other one to arrive to mount on the front, so I borrowed someone's Rig front wheel). Thought these new shoes would work great at Cohutta given the course. Very fast rolling and light, with just enough traction.


During one part of the ride I noticed this odd note sort of taped to a big rock in the trail system:


Such a true statement.



I was able to get home just in time to grab a quick shower and head out to a family birthday party. Thai - one of my FAVS!! Just a fantastic day on the bike and with the boys.

I am totally blessed... :)