April 14, 2009

Daily Total: 51.83 Ride Hours: 01:37

Insulin Breakdown:
Meal: 21.05u
Corr: 6.35u
Basal: 24.43u

Daily Carb Intake Bolused For: 316g

Daily Pump Details Downloaded via CozManager and CoPilot

Had a short time after work between two HUGE storm systems to go and get some mileage in. On the Superfly SS and out as soon as the rain from the first one stopped. Temps where good, but dang... running water everywhere. No single track, just the ever popular double track and greenways around Chapel Hill. By now I think the single speed can get around this route by itself. :)

Energy Expenditure 1185 kcal
Number of Heart Beats 14700 beats
Minimum Heart Rate 104 bpm
Average Heart Rate 150 bpm
Maximum Heart Rate 182 bpm
Ascent 1099 ft

Work has been tough these past couple of weeks, as the department senior manager is out for paternity leave and I am filling in. Its been pretty stressful as I try to pick up those extra duties, and get up to speed in standing meetings. Between that, and the stress about the Cozmo sponsorship deal it is making me exhausted.

Of course I can't sleep at night, as my mind is jetting all over the place. Just need sometime to get my arms around it and get in the in new groove.

I need to hang in there and be patient until it all comes together.

Busy weekend coming up..... then the race season hits overdrive.